Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tonight I am going to a very dress up affair! The da Vinci Awards!!!

From  the Michigan Chapter of the National MS Society's website:  "Established in 2001, the da Vinci Awards (www.davinciawards.org) is a prestigious international forum of recognition for individuals, organizations and corporations whose innovations are designed to enable everyone to participate in and contribute to all aspects of society. The awards celebrate people who triumph over disabilities and those who have developed new technologies that enhance mobility. Past nominations have come from all over the globe representing virtually all areas and fields of assistive technology."

I will not be honored but I was given this opportunity to go by the NMSS because of my volunteer work.  Lots of perks come with volunteering and this is one of them.

My husband I went last year and I enjoyed them much more than he did so this year I have invited a friend who also has MS!  It should be fun, and I hope to have some pics to put on here tomorrow.

Other than that just been busy crocheting, enjoying family, and working out in the yard.  Working in the yard is a whole other post because my adventures there are not what I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment