Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

This and That

We thought we might see our granddaughter this weekend and she loves the crocheted clothes I make for her Polly Pocket dolls.  They are so much easier to put on than those thin rubber ones that rip so easily.  Unfortunately, she wasn't able to come over, ah well, hopefully next weekend!  

I planned to make a pattern for the one on the left, even started it but as I was fitting it to her I forgot to write the directions down as I finished.   And the yellow one is one of my favorites and wish I would have at least started to write the pattern so I may have been more inspired to finish them.  I don't know how many people would even want them.  If and when I start hearing about people that would like them I may consider the idea.  

I know we will see a couple of our other grandkids next weekend that are stopping by on their trip back home.

I'll post a pic if I figure it all out.  I am using worsted weight yarn so it is going to be a big heart.  May use it for a purse for one of my granddaughter's 18-inch doll.  

If it works out I plan to crochet it with crochet thread for a smaller version.  

Sun is shining
Time to find a chair
that the sun is lighting
and crochet and relax.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment