Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Memories made 

and the free pattern for the bunny pin I created.


Wednesday was such a great day, our granddaughter spent the day with us while her daddy was at work.  She made this button necklace and bracelet and then decided to leave them here so she could wear them when she is here next time.  This is how I found them on my dresser, I may need to just dust around them until she comes again.  I love that she not only seemed to enjoy making them but also left a message of love for me to enjoy.
While she was here I finished this little bunny pin that I found a pattern for on Pinterest 
but she liked the one I had created (see at bottom of this page) and written a pattern for.  
She sure knows the way to Nana's heart.

 And this is a flower pin from another pattern I found on Pinterest.
 I finished this up last night.


I finally sat down and typed up the pattern for my bunny pin.  This is my first time to really try to do it the correct way so others can just download it.

If you have any questions about this pattern just ask me in a message below.

If you find any mistakes please let me know also so I can correct them before others download it.

I hope you will also share pictures of your finished bunnies with me.

Here is my first attempt at it.
















and here is the pattern   free bunny pin crochet pattern
I don't know why it doesn't show exactly as I had it set up.  Anyone help me out with this??

Happy Easter to you and yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment