Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012


Had a few things on the end of a crochet hook lately.  I had an order for 20 pairs of children's barefoot sandals.  They were fun to make but I was always worried the boutique that ordered them wouldn't  be happy with the end result.  She was happy with all the pictures I sent to her but I haven't heard from her since I shipped them out, hopefully she received them and likes them!  (I heard from her today and she is happy with them all)





And I had my first Etsy sale!  It has been a long time coming but I hope there will be more sales soon!





I made a snowflake from one of the free patterns on Monday's Snowflake at Snowcatcher's blog.  She has so many beautiful patterns and they are all free!  This was last week's pattern and this week's will be on my hook real soon!








Tomorrow I will be meeting Clay Walker.  Clay is a  country singer that was diagnosed with MS 6 yrs ago.  I love his songs and now to get a chance to meet him and then see him in concert!  Thank you NMSS for this chance!  I hope to get lots of pics!








2 comments:

  1. Your little Barefoot Sandals are really cute. I bet the boutique will sell them fast.

    How exciting to hear Clay Walker! I was dx'd with MS in 2001, and have often read about him.

    I am a new follower, and hope you will join me as well. http://mlissabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks MIissabeth! Clay Walker did a great concert. I'll have to put up the pic I had taken with him when it is up on his website. Very exciting night!

    And I will be following you too!

    Sorry to hear you have MS also, I was dx'd in 2002, kind of late in life but know when I look back in time I had it a long time before that.

    ReplyDelete