Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Thursday, August 30, 2012


This mess, urr ummm, gathering of materials, lead to..




this!!

I call it my Festive Trio of Snowflakes.  I love it but my next trio of snowflakes will be called Elegant Trio of Snowflakes.  I find snowflakes both festive and elegant.  I'll be glad when I get my camera back.  I am not a photographer, far from it, but using the phone for a camera just isn't getting any great photos.  I left my camera in my sister's car while she was here in Michigan visiting.  Since she is from West Virginia my camera is either there or somewhere in between.  I am hoping the mailman brings it to me today.



I have been crocheting a couple hats this week also, a bonnet, which is not finished and a baseball cap for a newborn which is just the ultimate in cuteness.

The bonnet is my own design so it is taking a little longer, crochet a little bit, oops too large, oops too small, pull the stitches out and start again.  Oh, and don't forget to write and rewrite what that last round consisted of, increases, decreases, sl st or dc, work even!  You know the drill if you crochet or knit.


I still have the Giveaway going on but this will end Friday, August 31, 2012 at noon EST so hurry over to
for chances to win some snowflakes, a couple of hats and a 3D snowflake.  No cost to enter just Like, Comment  and Share the items you would like to win.

And while you are there check out all the items I have for sale and give me some ideas about items, sizes, or colors you would like to see offered.

Labor Day weekend!  Where did the summer go?  This is the time of year I get a little sad.  I was an Elementary School Secretary and I miss seeing all the new faces and returning students!  I tell myself every year I will go volunteer but I have only done that a couple of times.  So, just a reminder school is or will be soon in session so watch for all those students while on the roads!


No comments:

Post a Comment