Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Crochet, flowers and crocheted flowers!

Love this thread I have recently discovered, some jewelry, some barefoot sandals made from it! And the flowers are doing so great this spring!


I found a new thread for me to crochet with, Aunt Lydia's Fashion 3.  Merlin, my lizard that I crocheted earlier, is watching over the items I made with Tangerine Fashion 3.  I tested the bracelets and ankle bracelets from a pattern that I tested for Oombawka Design 2013 called Simplicity.  I found the pattern easy to follow with easy stitches.  The barefoot sandals in the next pic is from The Hookeraholic and is called Tri-loop Barefoot Sandals. And the second pair are from a triangle granny pattern called Granny Triangle Bunting from Lulu Loves' blog.




And my flowers have done great this year thanks to the many inches of rain we have had this spring.  The above peonies are from some thinning out a friend did and I got a couple scraggly looking sprouts and planted them about 10 years ago and I never gave up on them.  This is the first year they blossomed out.



From my rose bush that one of my sons bought me as a present several years ago.  They are absolutely gorgeous every year.


My wiegala, a little blurry, but doing great this year.





And my "Perfect Rose" that never needs watering!  

Pattern from Kati Crafts called The Perfect Rose.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda :) Merlin is so cute!! I love the eyes you used. Thank you for testing the bracelets for me and also for trying Merlin's pattern :) I shared on my FB page.
    Rhondda

    ReplyDelete