After giving away a few dozen snowflakes for Christmas gifts I just received a couple orders for a dozen each so busy with them this week.
I have a few patterns that didn't print out a picture with them so for some insane reason I decided to crochet those today so I could take a pic and attach them to the patterns. Big mistake! They take longer without a visual because you can't just look and kind of know what they mean in the directions. Also, 1 pattern had a mistake at the very beginning of a round so had to tear the round out and start again and figure out for myself what was needed to start the round.
The first one I just fudged the last row just to get a snowflake out of it. Not happy with it but I will try again another time when I am not feeling so rushed. I forgot to take a pic of the messed up one but forgot. :(
|this is the one from the pattern that had a mistake. I don't know if it is worth re-writing the pattern with the row(s) fixed or not.|
snowflake patterns .
This is a button that I did while trying to create a snowflake button of my own. I got the idea from Vicki Clarke.
|this is Vicki Clarke's which after trying to make a snowflake and ending up with a flower I realized you need a 2-hole button to make 6 points.|
But I like my flower.