Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Monday, February 3, 2014

February 6, 2014 is the first official "Make a Snowflake Day"!  What do you plan to make?  
I will be making another Sister Snowflake in honor of the day but I don't know what others I will make on that day.

Here are some that I have made in the last several days, included in this group of my flakes is one I designed and another that Snowcatcher designed for a group I belong to called Sisters of the Snowflake.  You can check us out here.

I found this one here.

And found this one here.


and another one here

This is Sister Snowflake that Snowcatcher
shared with only a group I belong to called
Sisters of the Snowflake
This is the pic on the Sister Snowflake pattern.
Pinning sure can make a difference as you
compare my pinning of this snowflake
and Snowcatcher's pinning.


This is my creation and named Sailor's Heart Snowflake in hone of my Dad who was awarded the Purple Heart during WW2.  You can find the pattern here, in and earlier post.
Cedar Rapids Snowflake,
found  here.



This snowflake is an adaption of a Star Dream Catcher.
 I don't remember where I found the pattern but
 all I can find is this for it but it is not free, you can find the offer here.
But while there I found a free pattern for another snowflake here.











And you can find the pattern for this one I made here.

I just had to add some hearts to my window because its February and February always means hearts to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment