Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

She created it and I made it!  We make a perfect pair!
Joslyn's Creation and more...






We did the Relay for Life in Morgantown, WV.
We walked for my niece
who is a survivor and still fighting the battle!



We did an MS Walk in Detroit, MI.  Our group was small in numbers but mighty!

A picture I had taken on my journey to becoming a Genzyme Ambassador!  I hope to be posting more about this endeavor if I am chosen to do this.




A couple rugs I made.  I called the first one Waves.  I haven't decided what to do with them yet.  Should I sell or give as gifts?  And if I sell how much should I charge?  They measure 18" by 30" and are machine washable and dryable.


Some barefoot sandals that I crocheted.  The bottom pair were my own creation and I "sold" them on Listia.  The pair in the middle are now for sale on EBay.  Check them out here on Ebay.  And the top pair I crocheted from some thread I won on Snowcatcher's blog.


And some flowers I crocheted for my Mom

 as a Mother's Day gift.





No comments:

Post a Comment