Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

As Veteran's Day approaches I decided to crochet the snowflake I created in honor of my father who served and was wounded in WW2.




I found some mistakes so I corrected them so I want to share the corrected pattern with you!

http://brendasbric-a-brac.blogspot.com/search/label/purple%20heart%20snowflake

You will find the corrected version at the above site.

But...I did notice I made an error with the purple version above.  It wasn't in the pattern but somehow I added something extra.  Can you see it?

I'll tell you what it is after some of you find it!!




1 comment:

  1. Brenda, it turned out beautiful, even if it is fit for my mom! I make that very same mistake so often, she must have a tree full of seven-pointers now!

    ReplyDelete