Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bella's hat



I sort of finished a hat for my youngest granddaughter, Bella, today.  I say sort of because I'm thinking I will make the poms on the hat all one color, the same color as the hat.  What do you think?

I bought her a winter coat at a resale shop that had an ink stain on it on the pink side so I also crocheted a flower to cover the ink.  The coat is reversible so she can wear the green side too.



Now I am wondering if I should crochet another flower for her hat.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!!  and leave the poms multi-colored??

After some thought I have decided to just do the poms in one color that match the hat.  And the finished hat will not have the flower on it, a friend mentioned she thought I had a great hat with just the poms and I agree!!  I hope Bella likes her hat and her "new" coat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment