Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

rainy fall day

It's a rainy fall day here in Michigan!!  Good day to catch up on housework.  We don't have air conditioning and I am like the majority of people with MS and heat is my worst enemy.  I enjoy the fall and winter but it takes me awhile to catch up on organizing the house after a long hot summer.  Next summer we should have central air installed.

The furnace team will be here today to install the new furnace then come back in the spring to hook up the central air!  YES!!  But, I'm thinking they will stir up lots of dust from the 40+ year old furnace they have to remove.

Between having our 5 yr old granddaughter over this past weekend and having our great-nephew, who is in his wonderful 2s here on Monday I didn't get a lot done.  I say wonderful two's because he is so much easier to have over now than he was 3 months ago.  I need to use less baby gates etc to keep him confined.  And he is so dang cute!!

I did get one crocheting project done, a phone purse for my sister who lives in Morgantown, WV!  Home of the WV Mountaineers!  I hope she likes it.  From what I understand I can't sell any of the phone purses I make with logos on them like the WV University one I made on hers.  So, I hope she doesn't get too many requests for one just like hers. :-) I think it turned pretty good for the first try!

Oh, and I started another project, a scarf, which I have never used this stitch before so it was fun.  http://allicrafts.blogspot.com/2010/12/free-pattern-star-scarf.html  is where I found the pattern, I'll post a pic when I am done.

Also almost done with a jack o'lantern book mark.  Again, I will post pic when done.

Happiness is a sunbeam.....When it strikes a kindred heart, like the converged lights upon a mirror, it reflects itself with the redoubled brightness.  It is not perfected until it is shared      Jane Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment