Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I did visit my friend Catina yesterday but she was not able to talk, when I ask her a question they are always yes or no answers but yesterday the voice just wouldn't come out but I could tell from a slight nod or shake of the head what the answer was.  We did get out to the garden, the only flowers left tho were mums and not many there.  Note to myself, take some mums next time to plant there.

You could tell she was really enjoying the sun and the slight breeze on her face.  And during the walk inside the building it was evident that she loved seeing the faces of friends that would say hi to her as we walked the halls.  She is my inspiration for living in the moment and looking for the little things in my life that make it so great as they add up to a larger part of my life.

Today is laundry day and packing for camping this weekend.  We love to camp, this will be our next to the last trip out this year.  Last weekend it was down to 40 during the day but this weekend the sun will be shining and 70 degrees!  Yes!!  Makes it that much nicer but when you are with family and friends at the campground you can weather most any kind of weather.  It has even snowed on our tent back in the day of tent camping and that was with a 2 yr old and 4 yr old.  No electricity, pit toilets, cooking over the campfire, ahhh...those were the days!!

We are going to a state campground that is doing an Ichobod Crane theme.  Basically just Halloween type stuff tho I think.  I crocheted a spider web and 2 spiders to add to my decorations for the weekend!  It should look cute all stretched out on the front of our trailer or a handy bush on the site.

I hope all have a great weekend!  I'll have lots of pics to share from our weekend so will come back next week and post them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment