Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blogging

I was asked what blogging was, and I just think to me it is kind of like a diary but very public!  Also, may be a way to show and sell my crocheted items.  It might be a way for all old friends to find me if they don't have a FaceBook account.  And it is an easier way for me to follow my favorite blogs.

Probably most of mine will be a public diary.  Like today's I want to share some of my adventures of camping last weekend!  My biggest regret is I didn't take enough pictures!  I have a couple cute pics of my middle granddaughter that we were lucky enough to have camping with us along with her daddy.
She was a very beautiful Ariel, I am sure everyone will agree!!   and here is one of her and her daddy!


We had about 300 trick or treaters come to our campsite.  And I forgot to take pics of any of them.  And I also took no pics of all the nifty, scary, awesome decorated campsites, hopefully next year I will do better.  There were about 250 campsites occupied and at least half of them decorated.  And the weather was great!!

While there I did get one hat started and I finished it during the Monday night baseball game between the Tigers and the Rangers.  Tigers lost but....the hat got finished.  I wish I had a child here to model it!

And then last night I crocheted an entire hat while watching the Tigers beat the Rangers!!  Yea, Detroit!  I hope they can keep that up for 3 more games!!





I'm hoping this one is sold to a friend that saw some of my hats at the campground but wanted a blue one for her daughter.  This was my first time to use variegated yarn (multi-colored) and I like how the colors "landed".  You can see by the one with earflaps that they can be different each time.

I need to get back to crocheting my snowflakes!!  But crocheting Halloween stuff has been fun this year.  I have never done that before.  And look for turkeys to be showing up in November!

2 comments:

  1. That hat (and the pooling) is just the cutest thing! I can't wait to see your turkeys, and I hope you'll share your Halloween projects even though it's November...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the nice comment. I have already taken down the halloween stuff. sorry, I did post a pic of one of my webs and spiders tho in one of the Oct posts. and I haven't even started a turkey. grrr...but had to make a couple football hats and a few odds and ends.

    I love your recent Monday snowflake and love the hat so printed them both out. If I get a hat made I'll post a pic! The problem is I love the colors of yours and might find something similar but who knows.

    ReplyDelete