Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

November already??

I'm hoping this isn't the beginning of just a once a month blog!

We went camping the last weekend in October, cold but fun!  I got a request for a sweater for a dachshund and little worried about that.  Last sweater I made for a dog got cut before I had left the driveway because mother-in-law couldn't figure out how to slip it on her Chihuahua.  Anyone that crochets knows that cannot be done with a crocheted item without disastrous results.  I know the dachshund's owner won't do that!

My granddaughter just became a big sister so I made her little brother a football hat.  She went on and on about how cute it is, she is 6 so I value her opinion on things like that.  :)  I made her promise to get a pic of her and her brother in the hat for me.  Her brother is not my grandson but I bet I see lots of him and hear lots of stories.  She said she already knows that when he starts walking none of her stuff will be safe.  I told her I was a big sister to 5 siblings and she just shook her head in disbelief and I think a little sympathy I think.  LOL

Unfortunately I lost some pictures and videos in the crash but from a similar incident I had learned to back them up often so didn't lose all of them just the most recent and some of them are on FaceBook and YouTube.  Whew!!

A high school friend that I have seen very seldom in the many years since we graduated will be visiting Michigan from California this month!  Her and I were best of friends back then and it has been fun renewing that friendship on facebook, email and phone lately.  I know she plans to spend a few days with me while she is here for Thanksgiving with her extended family.  I can't wait, should be loads of fun!

When I get my new computer I will post pics of her visit and any new crocheted items I may have made recently.

I might even try to steal some from my FaceBook to post along with this.

Have a great week and hope to see you on here more often then I have done recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment