Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Have my new computer.

Well, I have my new computer.  I went from a Mac to a PC so trying to adjust.  I didn't think it would be so difficult since I had worked on PCs at my job as a school secretary and at home for years.  But I had a Mac for 9 years and loved it.  Why did I go to a PC??  Price!  but believe me if I'd had the money a Mac would be my choice, maybe I'll hit the lottery!!

We had a great Thanksgiving, had a few family members over and had a great meal!  We had a ham and no stuffing, never will do that again.  Turkey or no turkey there will be stuffing on the table next Thanksgiving.

I have finished a few hats since last I posted.  And have a few orders for a few more.  Check out my Etsy account if you need a hat or other crocheted items.  You could even leave a comment here if you have something in mind that you don't see at my etsy.

And the sweater our cat, Allison, is "modeling" is for my cousin's dachshund, Odie!














Today we are having family over for cake and ice cream for my granddaughter's 6th birthday.  They sure grow up fast, way too fast!  Happy Birthday Joslyn!














This is for Snowcatcher!  She wanted to see the turkey I crocheted.  I like how he turned out except plan on doing different eyes for him.  The beads I chose are too small.

I hope everyone has a great day!!  Let me know how your Christmas shopping is going.  Did anyone brave the Black Friday deals??

No comments:

Post a Comment