Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Monday, March 5, 2012

My adopted doll!!


I won this doll in an auction at Listia.  This is a site where you don't have to spend any money if you don't want to because you earn Listia credits to use to  bid on items listed.  Different things you do, for instance, just sign up, invite friends, etc. earn you credits to use to bid on items.  Some are even free shipping.  http://www.listia.com/

Anyways, I was looking for an 18 inch doll that I could use for a "model" for the clothes I crochet.  Instead I came across this doll, she just cried out to be adopted and dressed up!  She was naked in the listing and when she arrived to me she was still naked.
 And here she is dressed in the outfit made especially for her!
Now I have to decide if she will continue to live with us 
or find her a home with a little girl that would love her and take good care of her! 

I'm thinking the clothes for her would fit the 18" dolls by just making them a little longer.  My granddaughter and great-niece each have an 18" doll so I will be able to try the clothes on them.  If they fit then this doll will continue to be my model for clothes that I make!  Which means she will continue to be spoiled here at our home.  :-)

Now I need a name for her!  Any suggestions??

Remember March is MS Awareness month!  Wear your orange proudly and send me your pic and I will post it here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment