Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Friday, May 4, 2012


NOW I REMEMBER WHY I CALLED THIS BLOG BRENDA'S BRIC-A-BRAC.

Not only for the the 3 B's but I could talk about anything!

I used to cross stitch and embroider both but seem to just be crocheting lately and saw this idea on Pinterest today.  I'm thinking it is a neat idea for some of the motifs I crochet.  Make an easy frame, sew motifs on fabric of my choice, frame the fabric and should be a cute picture for any room in the house or camper.  The tutorial for the original idea is here.  And I added  StoneWoodGrass to my favs.
01



And I reblocked my necklace and earrings from my previous post and I am happier with it but still not completely happy with the pics.  I put it on Etsy for what I feel is a  good price.  You can find it here.






 Another website I added to my read list is By Hook, By Hand after thinking about selling the doll above that I made several years ago.  I was going to sell it because I have 3 granddaughters and I could not pick which one to give it to.  But as I took her apart to take pics to put her on Etsy I remembered how much time I spent and know that I couldn't get anywhere near what I think she is worth.  So while looking around for other dolls to make I found this website.  I am sure I can find something for the other 2 granddaughters.
 Lots of dolls to crochet and clothes to fit them at By Hook, By Hand.

Just one of many dolls!



And another site I found was WikiHow.  Lots and lots of stuff there!  You'd probably be hard pressed to find any craft or DIY this site doesn't touch on and they send you to the original sites with the patterns.  
You need to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment