Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Memories are made!  And that is important in our lives!


 Last week I was able to spend the day with my granddaughter and my great-nephew.  I wondered how it would go, an 8 year old and a 2 1/2 year old,  I need not have worried, they got along great!  This is the beginning of the day and they stayed close the whole time.  Unfortunately, my MS raised its ugly head and totally exhausted me before the day was done.  We made it tho and memories were made!  Nana and Great-Aunt are important roles in my life.




And yesterday I got a chance to be a pattern tester, I love the pattern, I can't wait to show you the results, here is the beginning of it!  I will share it with you when it is done and the creator of the pattern releases it.  I love the colors I chose, the white and mint worked up very nicely, I next will add another color, sorry tho you have to wait to see the finished project for awhile.  I used Red Heart Yarn  for the project and I am more than happy with it.  I hate to be a tease but I need to blur it so it isn't being shown before the creator decides to show it on Ravelry.  I'll let you know when it is there.


I also made a necklace similar to one I saw on Pinterest.  I am not happy with the picture which doesn't do it justice but also not entirely thrilled with the necklace itself.  I'm going to do some tweaking and see what I come up with.  But here is the first peak at it along with a pair of earrings I whipped up to match it.  I feel I should blur this too but I'm hoping there is hope for it yet.



I need to buy me some new sandals this summer but the pair below is no longer on my shopping list!  Too tall of a wedge but I'm sure Naturalizers will have something for me.  I usually love the support their shoes give me which makes it easier to walk for any distance or stand for any length of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment