Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Dishcloths!  Love the Colors!


I decided I might as well crochet as many dishcloths as I could out of the 4 bright colors I bought last week.  I have had fun with them and hope to sell some so I can buy some new colors of yarn.

They are made from Sugar 'n Cream 100% USA grown cotton (I never noticed the grown cotton but the yarn is actually made in Canada).  I love to learn something new every day and that is my learning for today I guess.  And they are machine washable and dry-able.

Here are the ones I have finished.


The first 2 are more true to the real color than the rest.


they would all be great to use for dish washing







You can see how great they look in a group!


If I had to pick a favorite this would be mine!



I have them all for sale on my FaceBook page, also known as Brenda's Bric-a-Brac.  But just email me if you are interested  and I can invoice you via PayPal.  They are priced reasonably at 3 for $12.00 or $5.00 each.  Shipping is $2.00 for 3 dishcloths and $1.00 for one.

My facebook page also has some pictures of my snowflakes that I sell for $25.00 a dozen.  Most are from my fav blog to visit on Mondays!  Snowcatcher's

Have a great Monday!  Trying to stay cool here w/o using the air-conditioning.






2 comments: