Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Loving crocheting!




Sometimes I think crocheting is what keeps me sane!  It is so relaxing, I really should do more of it.

I finished a dishcloth yesterday.  My neighbor mentioned she would like some dishcloths and said she likes bright colors.
Do you think these are bright enough colors?



And I have this phone purse up for auction on Crafty and Sassy's auction.  It's a only up to $2 right now with free shipping in the US.  Check it out!  And lots and lots of other great items!


 Or you could win this hat free over at JLA Crochet's, during her giveaway!  There are lots of other great items there also.



I am testing a hat this week for Kendra's Nature Song, I'll post it when she approves the pattern.  So...no pics yet.  I am making the 3-6 month old!  I am hoping I can find a model for it.  The hats always look better on babies.


And I have started some barefoot sandals.  I will post a pic when I am finished with those also!


No comments:

Post a Comment