Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Earrings I designed and crocheted.





I designed and crocheted some earrings yesterday.

I saw some similar to these on Pinterest but they were tatted and since I don't tat, I crocheted.  I have to say after looking at all the beautiful tatted motifs I am thinking I should learn to tat.  I found the idea here.

I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.  I wish I had a model to photograph in them but here's pics of them.

Here they are drying after I put some stiffener on them


And here they are ready to wear!



They are about two inches across.  I'm thinking next pair will be made a little smaller, more like a star and maybe in white with red, white and blue beads.  Or just red, white and blue variegated if I can find it in the thread I used.

If I was to write the pattern out does anyone have any suggestions for names for this crocheted, beaded pair of earrings?

Have a great Sunday!  And visit my Facebook page, Brendas-Bric-a-Brac when you have time.



No comments:

Post a Comment