Scarf made from novelty yarn finally done.
I finished the scarf that I never thought would get finished because of how I was trying to crochet with this novelty yarn that I think is called butterfly yarn. I was fighting the yarn trying to make the stitches correctly when I finally decided to crochet in between the stitches instead of into the top of the stitch it went fine. I was actually thinking of buying some more on eBay because I like how it turned out when finished. My pictures again seem to not do it justice but I have put them on here. The entire scarf is made with dc but it looks like it is a dc and ch1 in-between each stitch. I had to be careful to count stitches in the row every once in awhile because it was so easy to lose a stitch or two in a row.