Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Some pics of my latest projects

First, I recently tested a pattern for Nature's Song-Crochet.  She named it Laughing Water.


I enjoyed working on the hat.  Enough of a variety of stitches to keep it interesting but not too many to make it difficult.  



Then I crocheted an outfit for my granddaughter's Barbie doll.  Love the colors!  



Another granddaughter is getting some barefoot sandals for our day at the beach tomorrow.  I hope they fit!

And a couple pics of my roses in the back yard!  




Love them!



My prayers go out to the Osbournes.  I remember the first shock of my diagnosis with multiple sclerosis.  You go through a grieving process like the death of a loved one.  Then you seem to get up and get on with life but with it always in the background unless you are one of the ones hit hard with progressive MS.  There are so many different options for drugs that hopefully will keep Jack's disease at a level that is manageable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment