Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February is hearts and flowers!  

And hope for spring to be just around the corner for those of us in the snow belt.



I made some bookmarks for my grandchildren.  You might surmise that I have 3 granddaughters and one grandson.  When I was making the grandson's with a lego at the top I realized 2 of my granddaughters have the Friends Lego sets that are usually pinks and purples so next time I'll have to make them the Lego ones.  


here they are all stretched out and blocked to straighten them out a bit.

and here they are close up.  You can see the lego design a little better.I used a couple different patterns to get the lego to look right.  Using  thread it was difficult to get the bobbles to stick out more so I used a 5tog stitch instead.
this is the afghan for Hurley Hospital's NICU families.  Almost done.  I only have 3 days until the deadline I set for the project.  If you are interested in doing something for these families come and join our group on FB.
Wonderful things for Hurley NICU families.

I have been working on an afghan for my granddaughter since before Christmas.  And I get an email today announcing there is going to be a crochet along featuring the afghan I have started.from Mikey's Afghan Club, Pre-Announcement.  Their's will be smaller than mine but I might join them just to get mine finished!  I would love to have it done within a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment