Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Just some this and that!

Just some this and that!

I love this string art of a pumpkin!  I haven't tried it yet though.  If you decide to make it please give credit to the Simply Living blog.

 

share this website, Simply Living
http://thesimplylivingblog.blogspot.com/


Remember the hot air balloon I made for my aunt's 80th birthday when she took a hot air balloon ride? If not you can find it here.  I found some great crocheted balloons that would be so cute in a nursery, child's room or even in an adult bedroom!  Check it
out here.

 20130907-173649.jpg
And I found this hilarious!  Wouldn't it be great for a 50th wedding anniversary present?
i love them!
 at http://degen-nyc.tumblr.com/

My therapy when MS is messing with me is usually to crochet.  I have been doing so good but I think some stressful events in my life put me back a notch but I'm not worried, it is only temporary.  But instead of crocheting I checked out my supply of snowflakes and noticed that some had yellowed from being stored in a cardboard box.  I found out the hard way you shouldn't store items stiffened with white glue in a cardboard box, they yellow!  LOL

I just hand washed them in some water with a little bleach added and they look just fine.  But I had to reshape and stiffen them and that is an almost mindless task so it was my therapy this past week and it worked, I am feeling better.  I even crocheted a couple snowflakes from patterns on Snowcatcher's blog.  For those of you that have never visited Snowcatcher she does free patterns for crocheted snowflakes every Monday.


  




Feeling better so I am off to crochet some items for a niece that needs some winter wear for this coming winter.  leg warmers and fingerless gloves!


No comments:

Post a Comment