Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Loving Fall!        

We have been having a very mild fall here!  And I have been enjoying it so much!


The only spiders I allow in my home are the ones I crocheted!  And I even enjoy their webs inside my home when again, they are ones I crochet.

And the falling leaves are gorgeous this time of year but the crocheted ones last from year to year packed away in my attic but brought out this time of year to enjoy and share with those walking by our home.

The first weekend of this month (October) we camped at a Michigan State Park called Sleepy Hollow.  We try to do this every year with family and friends!  And here are a couple pics of our granddaughter and a very handsome young man that           camped with us.


Remember the basket of crocheted popcorn I shared in my last post?  Well, here is what they were used for!  My granddaughter, the spilled box of popcorn!  She sure got a lot of good comments on the costume!
And this handsome Clark Kent/Superman was a real hit with the teenage girls.  I think some of them even followed him back to our campsite when trick or treating was done.


And one of my nieces needed slippers for her cold tile floor.  She bought the yarn, Sugar 'n Cream, 3 balls and there was enough for 2 pairs of slippers and I am going to make her some coasters with the leftover yarn.  I'll share those with you when        they are done.

The Moccasin style slipper was found here.
And the Mary Jane style slippers were from here.



This is a snowflake that I made from a design by Snowcatcher for a Yahoo group that I am a member of called Sisters of the Snowflake.

Some beads I won on Listia and they are just the right colors for a necklace, bracelet and earrings in a fall theme.  I haven't decided what they will look like yet but I will be sure to share a picture when I am done!

If you live in a state or country where there is no change of color in the trees you are missing a great phenomenon!  Enjoy some of the beautiful pics here!



No comments:

Post a Comment