Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Still crocheting doll clothes!  I have started writing down directions as I crochet to hopefully write some patterns after Christmas.  Right now I am just in "get 'er done" mode.  With 6 eighteen inch dolls to crochet for it is consuming most of my time. 




A doily that I goofed up on but finished best I could to salvage all the work I had done.  I plan to crochet the doily in January but follow the pattern and get a finished doily that I can share with  credit to the pattern designer.

I am thinking this was taken at night with no flash!  I need to
practice using my camera in different modes but then I need to keep of
track on how I get the effect I got.  LOL


I really enjoy the snowflakes on my window!  This is a picture taken at night.  The street light definitely displays them in a wonderful way!
Need to get back to the recliner and finish a couple more doll outfits!
I hope everyone is more prepared than I am for Christmas!
I just have to remember the REASON FOR THE SEASON!





No comments:

Post a Comment