Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

BBB's (that's me!)  SnowFlake web searching


One of my favorite blogs to visit at least 2 times a week is Snowcatcher!  And my favorite day of the week is Monday.  Just when I think I am over the WWWOOOWWW.... factor with her designs she seems to sneak one in there and this past week was one of those designs that just makes me want to stop and do nothing else but this week's design.  But it will wait until January because I have 6 eighteen inch dolls that are waiting to be clothed for the grandgirls' Christmas presents.

Enchanted Forest


And today http://www.tangledhappy.com/ has snowflakes to share.

free crochet pattern snowflake earrings

February has a special day called "Make a SnowFlake Day"!  This will be the first year for this special day so, watch for more patterns during that time.  You can be assured that I will be bringing more info as that day gets closer.  Maybe a new design, a vintage snowflake....   All snowflakes are special so we will just have to wait and see what February 6th brings for the first official Make a SnowFlake Day!

And if you are on Pinterest join me in sharing snowflakes. My pinterest board for snowflakes has lots and lots of free patterns that I have collected over the last several years.

Well, back to the dolls!  Today I am crocheting hats and scarves for them.  Maybe I will incorporate a snowflake or two into them.





No comments:

Post a Comment