Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

January is a great month to crochet 

snowflakes



And some beautiful snowflake crochet 

charts to help us do that.


http://szydelkomania.blogspot.com/search/label/Gwiazdki%20choinkowe


Heritage Heart Craft answers the 


question, "Ever wonder why carefully 


handcrafted items cost so much?"


You can find the answer here.





Did the Christmas holiday find you crocheting or knitting more than you are used to? To alleviate some of the pain you may have had 
Knitting Daily may have some help for you~

check it out  
here.




I made one of my grand-puppies a sweater for the cold weather.  I wish I would have remembered to take a pic of it on Carrie.


Here are some doll clothes that were under the tree for  my 3 granddaughters.  I made them without a pattern but haven't wrote any notes.  Some are in my head still so maybe I can write them down.  My problem now is that all the dolls went home with the girls so I don't have a model to try them on.  










No comments:

Post a Comment