Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I love this pattern from Snowcatcher!



Every Monday you can find a new snowflake pattern on her blog.  Here is the pattern for this beauty.


She crocheted hers in pink and white but I have been experimenting with Enchant yarn in gold.  I am thinking with the gold it would make it perfect for a 50th wedding anniversary gift.  

Here is her version:
Flirtation Peak Snowflake
I added all the pics of my version just to show it in different light.  I also used a larger hook to make it more of a doily.  





1 comment:

  1. I really love that with the gold, Brenda! I agree that it would make a marvelous 50th anniversary gift. You've also inspired me to try a new version with beads...

    ReplyDelete