Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March is so many things....

March is:  

 

MS Awareness month  

March has St. Patrick's Day

March is my Dad's birthday

Watch for my MS Awareness post to come soon!

But in this post I have decided to share some shamrocks with you for St. Patrick's Day so you have time to crochet some.

My mom's family came from Ireland 4 generations ago and 5 McQuiston brothers settled in Michigan...that's as far back in my family history that I can trace.

On my Pinterest you can find some St. Patrick's Day ideas.

I crocheted some shamrocks this month for family and Listia using patterns and/or my own creation but I am terrible about not keeping track of which patterns I used or directions for my own.  

I keep vowing I will do better but it always seems that I have too much to do with so little time.  Do you know that time just flies by for senior citizens?  Here's an article, 

 that supports what I feel.  Why Time Goes Faster as You Get Older


And here are some of the shamrocks that I made as time just seemed to fly by.






Do you have any to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment