Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lots going on!  Especially in the crochet part of my life!


Here are two of my great-nephews sporting a couple of my hats I crocheted.  They are from the pattern, Brainwave by Playin' Hooky.  For these hats I used Caron Super Soft!





Coats - Yarn 474384 Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn -Cherry Red (Google Affiliate Ad)


For this cute little baseball cap I used 

Red Heart Chunky. And special thanks to

Endless Dreams Photography for taking this great photograph 



And these booties that were designed by Lianka Azulay I used Red Heart Baby Crosheen.


And of course there have been several snowflakes made.  Love, love, love to make snowflakes!  This one is from Snowcatcher!  Her original pattern had lots more beads but I forgot to use them until the last row so mine turned out different than her original but still pretty.
 
And a couple more squares went out to a family that lost a little boy at birth!  God bless these families!  They need our prayers especially around the holidays.


And one last picture.  I designed a dress and shoes for an 18" doll that a woman ordered for her granddaughter's Christmas present.  I am hoping she will love it!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I hope that everyone is closer than I am to being done with my Christmas shopping!  I am not a good shopper!









No comments:

Post a Comment