Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I need to make a New Year's resolution!

And that resolution would be to write on this blog more often!

I have been super busy making crocheted items that people have ordered!  That's a good thing but it makes me nervous that I won't get everything done on time.  And it isn't like crocheting just for yourself, where if you make a mistake you just kind of fudge it to make it work.  Nope, you pull it out and start over.

You would not believe how many hours I have in a pair of baby booties that I had to do over and over again.  Not too much made per hour on that booty.  LOL

And now working on a project that the person sent me a pic but I can't find the pattern so just winging it.  I need to contact her today and tell her it probably won't be done for Christmas.  I think it was for her and not a Christmas present.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

What do others do when someone finds a picture and no pattern?  I think I will turn those orders or requests down from now on.

As soon as these orders are filled I hope to write here more often!  BTW, I don't make New Year's resolutions because I have a tendency to break them but I do want to write on here more often!

Here is some of my work either done or in progress!  There are more items but no pics taken yet.  So, back to crocheting I go.  Have a great 12-12-12!  Awesome date!!









No comments:

Post a Comment