Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

In need of some motivation


I guess I am in need of something!!  I seem to have lost almost any motivation that I ever had.  Nothing seems to be my passion lately.

Got any ideas for me?

Any new crochet patterns?  Any new items to renew my "got to do that" feeling?  

I just finished a snowflake that was not a pattern from Snowcatcher but I am not going to name the author because it was not an easy pattern to follow and I don't know if I read it wrong but I had to improvise a lot!  For you snowflake fans and crocheters I only did one point per night.  Needless to say I won't be making another one of those. 

If anyone else wants to try it send me your email and I will email you the pattern.  I would be interested to find out if it was just me or if it was the pattern.

I did sell a couple dishcloths this week and that almost depleted my dishcloth supply so maybe I should do one a day this week.  Anyone have any favorite patterns for dishcloths?

I have been using Listia a lot lately to get some jewelry and jewelry supplies.  If you are not familiar with Listia visit me there.  I am brendajjohnson3 on there.  I can't remember why I didn't choose a catchier name.  I probably didn't think I would stick around but I have.  They give you points to start out to bid on items and then you can list items for others to bid on so you have more points to bid again.  It has been fun so far and I have collected some beautiful beads, necklaces, etc.  They have lots of other types of items to bid on also!  Check me and them out!!

Ahhh..I hear one of my favorites sounds!  My husband doing the breakfast dishes!  We are both retired and it still seems strange to me that he does dishes and I don't even ask him as a favor to do so.  The cycles of our life never cease to amaze me.

Well, off to search the web for new and exciting things!

Have a great day and please do your best to avoid those nasty flu germs that are out and about so much this week.


Paper Mate Clear Point Mechanical Pencil Starter Set, 0.7mm 2/pk, (Google Affiliate Ad)








No comments:

Post a Comment