Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Been awhile!  Time just flies!


And talk about flying here is a pic of a recently fledged baby purple finch that was at my window feeder this morning.  He definitely needs practice with flying but made it to the feeder twice today.


I put my first humming bird feeder up yesterday.  The Ruby breasted hummers should be back in Michigan soon.  That is the only breed of hummers that travel to Michigan.

I saw these on the internet but can't remember where.  There wasn't a pattern for them.  Anyone know where I can find a crochet pattern or something real similar?


A little baseball cap that got sent to a little boy in New York!  I have made several but have never wrote the pattern down.  I need to do that because I haven't found a pattern in all my searches, just pictures.


And this is a baby afghan, yup baby!  His dad is a U of M fan so I chose those colors and this pattern (looks like Ms in it.  It is 42' square so I figured when baby Aiden is done with it they could use it as a throw for the couch to cover up with while watching the Michigan games!  The pattern is Calypso Wave Afghan.  Easy to work and fun to do!  I plan to replace my plain ripple pattern from now on with this one!  fast and easy!

I made this tulip and plan to write up the pattern.  I have a couple things I need to re-write the patterns to share.


And this is a Red Heart free pattern that others were having problems with so I tested it and it worked out ok but was slightly tricky.  


No comments:

Post a Comment