Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!
Love Family, Friends, Camping, Traveling, Crocheting, and way too much to mention here!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shopping with granddaughter, priceless! 

I took my granddaughter shopping for school supplies and we came across these shoes.  She is ONLY 7 yrs old and wears a size 5.5 woman's.  She honestly begged for me to buy these for her!  LOL, 

7 going on 17!  Needless to say I said no.  

She probably will be over 6 feet tall.  

MODEL!? 

 PRO BASKETBALL  PLAYER?!  OLYMPIC VOLLEYBALL?!

 Crocheting hats for family, fun!








My 29 year old niece will have her surgery next week to remove the breast cancer 

and have a double mastectomy with reconstruction surgery all on the same day.  

I hope this will lighten the mood just a little while she is in the hospital.  

Please keep her in your prayers!  She is so young and wants to start a family soon!


This pattern came from Dearest Debi's website.  She calls it Cabbage Patch Kid Beanie.
  It is one of her free patterns!




Another hat from Liz McQueen and this one is called Old School Beanie.







Same pattern different colors and  more than a couple mistakes that no one will notice, I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment